Mrs Rabi Mohammed Daku
Mrs Rabi Mohammed Daku, is the Director, Human Resource Management. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree (1986) from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. She also holds both a Post Graduate Diploma (1998) in Management and Master’s Degree (2002) Master’s degree in Business Administration from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi State, Nigeria
From 1987 to 1988, Mrs Daku underwent the mandatory National Youth Service in Kaduna State. On completion, she embarked on her banking Career, working in Savannah Bank of Nigeria Plc (1989 – 2002), Inland Bank of Nigeria, Head Office Bauchi (2002 – 2006), First Inland Bank Plc from 2006 – 2008. She worked in the Academia at her alma mater Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University 2015 – 2017.
At Savannah Bank, she was Head of Branch Operations (Relief Duty), Head of Credit/Marketing and became Substantive Branch Manager. At Inland Bank Nigeria Plc, Mrs Daku worked in the Human Resource Management and Risk Asset Management Group. She rosed to the position of Zonal Credit Controller North East Zone.
She has attended various Local, National and international workshops, Seminars and courses which cover various areas in Banking, Academia, Meteorology and Public Service.
Some of these includes:
- Strategic and Human Resource Management and Administration of Charge by SMD Gambia (June 2019)
- Strategies for Mitigation the Impact of National Disaster on Africa by South Korea Meteorological Administration (July 2019)
- A Symbolic Relationship for National Development, Growth and Progress by Savannah Center for Development and Training (SCDTL)
- Annual Investment Meeting by Ministry of Economy, UAE (April 2019)
- World Climate Change Forum COP 24 organized by UNFCCC, Poland (April 2019)
- World Climate Change Forum COP 25 organised by UNFCCC Madrid (December 2019)
- Workshop on the Nigerian Universities Electronic Teaching and Learning Platform by Spectrum Engineering Limited (March 2016)
- Advanced Digital Appreciation Programme for Tertiary Institutions (ADAPTI) by Digital Bridge (March 2016)
- Capacity Building Programme for the Federal Government of Nigeria
- Manpower Planning and Budgeting Workshop by the office of the Head of Service of the Federation (2018)
- Workshop on Strategy for Services Excellence by Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) Gombe (August 2009)
- Diploma in Computer Studies, Computer Institute of Information Technology (CIIT) Bauchi (2009)
- Asset-Based Financing Programme by Capital Management Associates (2007)
- Computer Appreciation Workshop (SBN in plant Course) (2001)
- Organisation Breakthrough (IBN in-plant Course) (2001)
- Creating cooperative Advantage by Kelmkonsult (1999)
- Effective Management Workshop by Tom and Associates (1997)
- Marketing and Relationship Management by Tom and Associates (1997)
- Basic Accountability by Credit Culture Ltd. Management Consultants (1994)
- Debt Recovery (SHN in house course) (1994)
- Take Charge/Challenge of Management by Tom and Associates
- Twelve (12) months Professional and Six (6) months Operations Related Function and Six (6) months Credit Related Function
She is a member of the following professional Bodies:
- Nigerian Institute of Management (Since 2003)
- Institute of Industrials and Corporate Administrators (Since 2001)
- Institute of Corporate Administrators (Since 2017)
Mrs Daku, was appointed as Director, Human Resource Management, Nigerian Meteorological Agency, 2017. Since her resumption in NiMet she has positively impacted on the mandate and functions of the Department of Human Resource Management. There have been enhanced welfare of staff and relative industrial Harmony in the Agency. There have been Staff engagement that translate to the meeting of the Vision and Mission of the Agency thus heightening the effective and efficiency of the workforce.