Saleh Tukur Yusuf
Saleh Tukur Yusuf was born on 7th May, 1963. He hails from Bakori Local Government Area of Katsina State.
Mal. Saleh attended Ramalan Primary School, Bakori before proceeding to Government College, Kaduna in 1976. He gained admission into Katsina Polytechnic and in 1985 bagged a National Diploma in Secretarial Administration. In 1988, he obtained a Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Administration from Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi. He proceeded to Bayero University, Kano where he obtained a Post Graduate Diploma in Public Policy and Administration in 1998. He did his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) with Daniyan and Associates in Jos, Plateau State in 1989.
Immediately after the completion of his NYSC, Mal. Saleh Tukur worked as a Principal Private Secretary at Governor’s Office, Government House, Katsina. He joined the services of New Nigeria Development Company (NNDC) Limited as an Officer in 1990 and rose through ranks and file to the position of Deputy General Manager.
Due to his thoroughness, hard work and dedication to work, aside from his office schedules, Mal. Saleh was also saddled with the responsibility to oversee the affairs of Corporate Relations Department and also provided support services to the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser from 2011 to 2014. This earned him a prestigious Long Service Award from NNDC Limited in 2014. He is also a Fellow, Chartered Institute of Administration in 2015.
Mal. Saleh attended various Local, National, International Workshops and Seminars courses which covers various areas of IT, Management, Finance, Administration and Leadership. Some of these includes: –
- Computer Literacy Course, Federal University of Technology, Minna 1991;
- Computer Application for Financial Management Course by The Administrative Staff College of Nigeria 2002;
- Database Application Workshop from Centre for Management Development, Lagos 2004;
- Leadership for Branch Excellence from National Institute of Bank Management, Pune, India 2005;
- Strategy Planning and Management by Phillips Consulting 2013;
- Enhanced Performance and Strategic Management from World Bridge Consulting, Canada 2015; and
- Reducing Cost through Effective Supply Chain Administration from Chartered Institute of Administration, Lagos, 2015
Mal. Saleh voluntarily resigned from the services of NNDC Ltd, in 2015. He is currently a non-Executive Director with two NNDC Limited Subsidiaries viz; of New Capital Properties Ltd and Arewa Hotels (Dev) Limited from 2010 to date
Mal. Saleh loves travelling and thus has personally visited Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United States of America, Peoples Republic of China, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Ghana, Ethiopia, Germany etc. He loves walking, playing football and volleyball.
Mal. Saleh is happily married and blessed with children.