On the 3rd of April 2023, DG/CEO inaugurated a Strategic Impact Plan (SIP) Committee. This is in continuation of his desire to improve service delivery, efficiency and productivity in the Agency. The 12-man committee who were drawn for different directorates and units based on their technical abilities and experience. Speaking at the ceremony, he stated that their sole responsibility was the generation and development of a new strategic impact plan for the agency.
He further stated, once approved, it will be the document upon which budgetary allocations, work plan and growth projections will be drawn for the next five (5) years. He congratulated members and urged them to bring their wealth of experience to bare in handling the assignment.
Mr Abdulrasheed Muhammed, Chairman of the committee thanked the DG/CEO on behalf of the members for finding them worthy to serve. The term of Reference are:
- Provide all the necessary information required in drafting the Strategic Impact Plan
- Design Resource frame work to ensure successful implementation.
- Provide insight into the operational activities of the Directorates as may be required.
- Develop Monitoring and Reporting framework to enable effective tracking.
- Prepare interim progress report to Management on the status of the project from time to time.
- Ensure the draft Strategic Plan is presented to Management for ratification within the period earmarked for the project.
The committee has 2 months to complete this task